FSACARS automates flight reporting and tracks flights using a simple, easy-to-use client that accurately records dozens of different flight parameters, and sends the data to your server. You and your team can manage this data however you like. I started development of fsAcars more than 20 years ago for my own use, and for others. Since then, tens of thousands of flights have been successfully logged.
FLIGHT REPORTING DATA
More than 70 data points, including landing performance (VS, touchdown speed, landing distance), takeoff and landing weather: VFR, MVFR, IFR, LIFR; realism auditing - pause, slew, overspeed, crash, refuel, and many more.
Logbook of Demo Flights
FLIGHT TRACKING DATA
Live flight tracking, minute-by-minute position reporting with telemetry for location, speed, altitude, and more.
By default, fsacars is pre-configured for you to evaluate it on our server.
Afterward feel free to configure fsacars for your own server.
Enter your email address, and the code (TYU)
Branded with your logo, a customized acars makes you look like a pro.
Plus you get comprehensive aviation-related economic and financial metrics.
And we will highlight your VA in our showcase
One-time fee: $75
Contact garen (at) fsacars (dot) com to get started.
|Dec 14 (v 2.97)||1. On Top window behavior disabled
2. Start button tab stop set to 1
|AUGUST 31 (v 2.96)||
1. Removed extraneous FSUIPC polling (XP11 - fixes flashing at top of screen)|
2. Dynamic refueling detection (flag set if enroute fuel increase >1% FOB)
3. Added diagnostics to sessionlog.txt after detection of enroute refueling.
|JUNE 17 (v 2.95)||Improved cloud base detection.|
|MAY 21 (v 2.94)||
1. Coordinates of crash (in sessionlog.txt only).
2. New pirep variables:
takeoffflaps: takeoff flap setting (0=no flaps)
landingflaps: landing flap setting (0=no flaps)
omaxtaxi: maximum taki speed prior to takeoff
dmaxtaxi: maximum taxi speed after landing
takeoffKTS: airspeed at takeoff
3. Refined day/night algorithm - now uses solar elevation based on flightsim time.
|MAY 1 (v 2.93)||
1. New pirep variable: hwavg = average enroute headwind (-tailwind).|
2. Multiple instance detection and prompting.
3. Improved landing performance algorithm
4. Acars reminder - displays message if acars is open but not started; activated when user is on the ground, and ground speed is more than 30 knots.
|March 23 (v 2.9)||
1. New pirep variables:|
wdavg = wind direction average for flight; wsavg = wind speed average for flight
2. Improved accuracy of landing performance algorithm: a. sensing starts at RA100; b. absolute vsi in feet per minute; c. rollout distance is to 80 knots.
3. Added VFR weather audit (in sessionlog.txt)
4. Enabled multiple instancing.
5. Variable name change:
landingFPS is replaced by landingFPM - vertical landing speed in absolute feet per minute